Sunday, August 7, 2016

The wisdom of the monks

Monks choose a life far away from desire for women, focusing themselves on the path to wisdom. However biology is still at work and they were still struggling to fight against physical desires that may arise using plants that could be found around their monasteries.

Vitex Agnus-Castus is a mediterranean tree which flowers are known for centuries to reduce male desire. In France these flowers are used as a pepper named "The Monk's pepper" given its anaphrodisiac properties. In ancient Rome, Pliny  in Historia Naturalis says Athenian women used it to 'cool the heat of lust' of their husbands during ritually chaste periods of the year called Thesmophoria.


The analysis in laboratories has indeed shown it contains hormone precursors as well as flavonoids, agnusides and alkaloids.

The berries can be used to replace your pepper in the Kitchen, the taste being more bitter than the usual black pepper.




I've heard some use some fluid extract at awakening to maximise the anaphrodisiac effect. If you do not use pepper regularly or do not cook often for yourself, you might directly use these pills :




For me this plant has been a blessing and I am thankful the monks have long found a way to deal with these annoying urges that were preventing me from focusing on my life goals. No more women could mind-control me using their appearance to appeal to my natural urges. Moreover for the dating I was still involved in, I found out I was a lot more efficient by being a lot less "needy" than other men. Some girls would not be interested in me but I could not care less because the hormonal strings that drived me were a lot weaker thanks to Vitex Agnus-Castus.




Le jeune homme au balcon, G. Caillebotte


No comments:

Post a Comment