Monday, December 12, 2016

Agrimonia eupatoria - the herb to clear a singer's voice AND sexual desire

The Agrimonia eupatoria is a plant found in the fields along roads, close to woods. It grows in the heat of the sun. It is cut in July and August. Only the yellow heads of these flower are collected and have pharmaceutical use. This plant can reach a meter high.

You need to wash your throat with it to feel its effects. This was in the past the preferred way for singers to clear their voices. However they realized that their libido was also diminushed as a secondary effect.







2 comments:

  1. Hello there. I might be a bit late but I wanna thank you for this blog. This is pretty much the only helpful resource I could find online. For me at least getting rid of my sex drive is the only way to truly transition from an Incel who's mind does not want sex but who's body is stronger. I would also like to help others and unfortunately the information here is quite old and thus many men don't get to see this. To all of you reading this. I would like to build a centralized source for information about anaphrodisiacs. A dedicated website would be a good start I think. If anyone is interested, let me know. We gotta work together to overcome this guys. MGTOW for life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that fits here

    ReplyDelete